Button and Icon Samples
- To create your own theme, you should create the button image states first. It contains button image for each Normal/Hot state of the button, one-by-one, vertically. Button image states is a .bmp file like this one. Each button image state must have the same height. In the example below the button states image has size 50x150. It contains three button state images, 50x50 each.
- Use images for backgrounds of submenus and items, icons, arrows. Using web images you can create menus completely based on graphics. Design both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on a single page. Place any HTML code inside the menu item - be it a flash-object, form, picture, or text. This ability lets you to build various menus of any complexity.
Multilanguage User Interface (MUI)
Since the version 2.79 Vista Buttons supports the multilanguage user interface. Vista Buttons is translated into the numerous of languages such as: German, Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish, Portugues, Arabic, Polisch, Romanian, Hungarian, Bahasa Malaysia.HTML Buttons Background Pretty
Widest cross-browser compatibility
The html menus generated by Vista Buttons run perfectly on all old and new browsers, including IE5,6,7,8, Firefox, Opera, Safari and Chrome on PC, Mac, and Linux. Vista Buttons menus have a structure based on HTML list of links (LI and UL tags), readable by any search-engine robots and text browsers.What Is A HTML Rollover
Export graphic picture
Using Vista Buttons you can save menu graphic picture as gif-files (*.gif).Cool HTML Effects For Webpages
- "..The submenu of a menu buttons do not appear in front of a flash movie, it is allways under it. "
- ".. How SEO friendly is the button maker software? " XP Windows And Button
- "..Please provide step by step instructions on how to create and add a button for a buttons websites menu."
- ".. I want to clone one of your vista button, make some changes, and save the changed button to a new theme and I'm having trouble figuring out how to do that."