Button and Icon Samples
Button creator - work areaThis is where your menu is previewed. All changes are instantly displayed. Also, you can test how the buttons web respond to the mouse events. Just act like it is a web page: move mouse over the buttons, click them and so on to preview.
Left-click a button to select. If you want several buttons web to be selected use Shift and Ctrl keys.
Use Shift to select several adjacent buttons. Click first button to be selected, then press Shift and while holding it pressed click the second button. This two buttons and the buttons that lay between them will be selected
To select several buttons one by one use Ctrl key. Click first button to be selected, then press Ctrl and while holding it pressed click the second button. This two buttons will be selected
To cancel selection just click anywhere in the Work area outside the buttons web.
- Use images for backgrounds of submenus and items, icons, arrows. Using web images you can create menus completely based on graphics. Design both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on a single page. Place any HTML code inside the menu item - be it a flash-object, form, picture, or text. This ability lets you to build various menus of any complexity.
Css Drop Down Menus
Create drop down menus based on css using Vista Buttons. Make various styles for each submenu item adjusting css styles.Dhtml Simple Tree
Use images for icons, backgrounds of items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics.Rollover Graphic Creator
Orientation of the Menu
Create both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on one page.Customize Mouse Buttons WinXP
Widest cross-browser compatibility
- "..Please provide step by step instructions on how to create and add a button for a buttons websites menu."
- ".. I want to clone one of your vista button, make some changes, and save the changed button to a new theme and I'm having trouble figuring out how to do that."
- "..How can I set up Vista Buttons dreamweaver extension?"
- "I can add as many levels as I want in the button generate program , but just one submenu button per level in the ..."