Button and Icon Samples
Button creator - work areaThis is where your menu is previewed. All changes are instantly displayed. Also, you can test how the buttons web respond to the mouse events. Just act like it is a web page: move mouse over the buttons, click them and so on to preview.
Left-click a button to select. If you want several buttons web to be selected use Shift and Ctrl keys.
Use Shift to select several adjacent buttons. Click first button to be selected, then press Shift and while holding it pressed click the second button. This two buttons and the buttons that lay between them will be selected
To select several buttons one by one use Ctrl key. Click first button to be selected, then press Ctrl and while holding it pressed click the second button. This two buttons will be selected
To cancel selection just click anywhere in the Work area outside the buttons web.
- With Vista Web Buttons clear and comprehensible interface, you need just 4 simple steps to get your web buttons or html menu ready and if you use a pre-designed sample as a base you'll end up even faster!
Search Engine Friendly
Vista Buttons generates html code which is transparent to search spiders.Windows XP Start Menu Theme Color
Create your own button themes
Theme editor helps you create your own themes or modify existing ones.Download Gif Animation Buttons
Save project. Save your image buttons as html
You can save current project in the project file (*.xwb) or into the HTML file (*.html).Dark Gothic Pictures Animated HTML Code
You can create 1-state, 2-state, 3-state and 3-state toggle buttons using Vista Buttons. 1-state buttons are simple static image buttons. 2-state buttons respond to mouseOver event creating rollover effect. Mouse click doesn't change the button appearance. 3-state buttons support both mouseOver and mouseClick event. 3-state toggle buttons additionally stick in the pressed state after a click.Download Menus Images Creating Web Pages
- "..How can I set up Vista Buttons dreamweaver extension?" Photoshop Tutorials XP Buttons And Icons
- ".. I'm wondering if there is a possibility to create my own Icon Themes for the Web Design Buttons to extend the already built-in with my own icon-sets?"
- ".. How SEO friendly is the button maker software? "
- ".. are you saying the button creater will be able to generate code that will enable my google editor to link into the images"